Happy days are here again, the lovely Vinette has joined our team on the 1st of June. She spent the last almost 3 years working as the Functions Co-ordinator at the Two Oceans Aquarium. We received about 700 CV's (crazy). Vinette stood out, as she has been an avid admirer of Elsje Designs for sometime, so it was essentially her dream to be part of our family! Also her vibey and organized energy is contageous. Welcome Vinette, I hope you would feel loved and appreciated in our close knit family.
Get to know Vinette better...
• My husband and beautiful 6 month old baby girl, Tatum (meaning cheerful and full of spirit).
• All things pretty, colourful and creative.
• My family, friends and church community.
• Assisting brides in all things relating to their big day.
• Fresh ideas, implementing new systems & marketing.
• Meeting deadlines!
• Getting up early in winter.
• Chaos – I like a highly organised environment.
• The colour orange.
• Being late in anything (appointments, deadlines or promises) – not an option!
• War movies.
• Not making time to stop and smell the roses.
Vinette had the following to say about her future at Elsje Designs.
I would like to bring the following to the team:
- A highly organised streamlined administrative process making it quicker, simpler and easier for both client and Elsje Designs Team.
- The creation and implementation of a comprehensive marketing campaign aimed at bringing in more business, especially focused on tapping into the corporate market.
- An injection of fun and energy in an often deadline driven environment.