And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"
I would like to thank all the Elsje Designs clients that has given us continuous improvement feedback during 2009 - we really appreciate your honesty. Without this valuable feedback we would not have been able to grow in leaps and bounds. We take your comments serious and have worked hard to improve systems at Elsje Designs!
At the beginning of 2009 we employed the services of Mentors and Business Coaches International to help us with our total quality management systems, improved quality control and to become a team that subscribe to a spirit of excellence in the design and production of a quality product and service for you our clients from around the world. We view this as a long term process and already we have managed to make improvements in the following areas:
• We give first time clients a planning booklet and inspirational ideas to take home.
• We have delveloped a timeline to guide brides to enjoy a stress free stationery experience.
• The Elsje Designs Online Catalogue is coming soon - watch this space!
• We stick to our deadline dates and if for any reason we are delayed, we communicate it effectively with clients.
• We receive clients with a big smile and warm hearts.
• We have reduced our First Consultation Form from 3 pages to 1 page
• Improved communication and updates with our clients.
...and we can assure you of continuous improvement as we grow to be competitive in price, quality, flexibility and service with the best in the world.
Elsje and her team are wishing you a fantastic 2010!
A new year is unfolding - like a blossom with petals curled thightly concealing the beauty within. Anon