Pushing the envelope with trendsetting ideas

Pushing the envelope with trendsetting ideas
Elsje Designs creates fun & functional gifts, stationery and table decor with a true South African touch

THE BUZZ

Stay in the know

with our latest designs, special offers and inspirational ideas.

If you want to receive regular eye candy, subscribe to our blog!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wedding Stationery by Secret Diary

I am sure that by now, you have heard the news:  I'm taking a break from weddings and handed this side of business to the passionate wedding stationer, Carla from Secret Diary.  Not only does she love the wedding industry, but she is always keen for new ideas and concepts.   

Please contact her if you have any enquiries regarding your wedding: 
info@secretdiary.co.za
Telephone 021 981 9682
(she is taking over my telephone number, so you can also reach them on 021 976 7111).
Cell (082) 738 1788

Trading hours:  Monday to Friday 9h00 to 18h00 and Saturdays 10h00 to 14h00 by appointment.

I am planning a 2 week (blissful) break and will be back rejuvenated and full of creative energy by 7 May 2012!  So if you need a corporate revamp or invitations to a birthday party, ideas for decorating your home, etc. please contact me! 

A heartfel thank you to all my loyal clients, please stay in touch. My cell number is 083 253 5556 or my direct email address is elsje@elsje.co.za. Watch this space as I'll be working on my new website this winter and have a few surprises in store...

This recent wedding was done by Secret Diary.  I love the creative concepts and fresh ideas, especially the beautiful lasercut flowers on the gazebo - aren't they to die for?!!  I'm sure they would make a stunning feature in a newly wed's home too!








1 comment:

Carla Teixeira Lopes said...

Hi Elsje

I have been meaning to email you for quite some time, mainly because I wanted to tell you how I loved planning my wedding so much, but visiting you and your team was definitely one of the highlights of the planning… there was just so much inspiration! Once my wedding was over, I looked forward to my almost daily feeds from the Elsje blog and a few select others to fill the void of not having a creative outlet. Your blog entries were always so stimulating!

The news of you ending your relationship with wedding stationary design was really sad news, although the wedding industry is saturated, you were definitely the market leader in South Africa. I’m glad that I got the opportunity to incorporate some of your talent & ideas into my special day, and hopefully one day (in the not so distant future) I can use your immense talent in other milestones of my life & relationship.

I look forward to see what you have in store for your us….

;)